Why Shop Certified?
Benefits of Ownership
Buying a Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle is a smart choice. Only well-maintained Honda vehicles that are under six years old and have fewer than 80,000 miles are eligible for certification. The program includes many other benefits that a private seller just can’t match, like a thorough multi-point inspection conducted by a team of Honda-trained technicians.
Learn more about the benefits of ownership and Shop Certified.
WHAT YOU GET:
- A 7-year*/100,000 total odometer mile (whichever occurs first) powertrain limited warranty.
- A thorough multi-point inspection.
- Special financing rate with Honda Financial Services on select models.
- Any worn parts are reconditioned or replaced to meet Honda standards.
- Free Vehicle History Reports are available at dealerships and online.
- Search online from a national inventory made up of local Honda dealers.
- Free SiriusXM® Radio three-month trial period.
* From original in-service date.
 SiriusXM services require a subscription after any trial period. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Fees and programming subject to change. XM satellite service is available only to those at least 18 years and older in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C. ©2014 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
 Contact Honda of Seattle for vehicle availability. All vehicles subject to prior sale. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Prices may not include additional fees such as government fees and taxes, title and registration fees, finance charges, dealer document preparation fees, processing fees, and emission testing and compliance charges. All detailed vehicle information is provided by Honda of Seattle. American Honda Motor Co., Inc. is neither responsible nor guarantees the accuracy of any information provided by individual Honda automobile dealers.