Care that makes a difference.
Pricing is for Honda Certified vehicles only
7 Years or 100,000 Miles
One Price $1,795
8 Years or 100,000 Miles
One Price $1,995
Coverage for Honda Vehicles New and Pre-Owned
No matter where you're headed, Honda Cares® can help you make the most of every mile. Honda Care provides a wide variety of coverage and services designed to look out for you and your vehicle, so you can enjoy the smoothest ride possible for many years to come.*
It's important to have the vehicle service contract that's right for you. That's why Honda Care offers four levels of coverage, depending on where your vehicle is in its life cycle.
- New Vehicle Coverage
- Pre-Owned Vehicle Coverage
- Certified Additional Coverage
- Powertrain Coverage (Pre-Owned Vehicles Only)
- Roadside Assistance
- Component Coverage
- Rental-Car Reimbursement
- Trip-Interruption Benefit
- Concierge Services
These essential services provide Roadside Assistance not just for your Honda vehicle, but for your family's Honda and Acura passenger vehicles or Honda motorcycles as well.4
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
- Towing Services5
- Lockout Assistance
- Battery Jump-Start
- Tire Change
- Fuel Delivery6
Honda Care can be a big help if you need repairs. When you follow your Honda's recommended maintenance schedule, the Honda Care New, Pre-Owned and Certified Additional Coverage plans cover expensive repairs for virtually every component on your vehicle. And the Honda Care Powertrain plan covers essential powertrain components.New, Pre-Owned and Certified Additional Coverage:
- Drivetrain: Engine, Transmission, Differential and Axles
- Electronics: Computers, Electronic Components and Electrical System
- Chassis: Suspension, Steering and Brake Systems
- Heating/Cooling: Air Conditioning, Heating and Cooling Systems
- Honda Genuine Accessories: Audio and Communication Devices and Accessories, Navigational and Security Systems
- Drive Axle (Front and Rear)
- Seals, Gaskets and Fluids
Repairs will be performed by factory-trained Honda technicians using Honda Genuine Parts.8*This document is intended to provide an overview of coverages and benefits. Actual coverages, limitations, and exclusions may vary. Ask your Honda dealer or see your Service Contract and CCMC Membership Guidelines and/or Emergency Roadside Assistance Guidelines for complete details.
If your vehicle requires any covered repairs, and you need a vehicle during those repairs, Honda Care may reimburse your rental-car expenses up to $35 a day, for up to 6 days.0% Interest Payment Plan9
Talk to your Honda dealer about an interest-free payment plan for any of the Honda Care plans.Trip-Interruption Benefit1, 2
If you're out of town and your Honda needs a covered repair or Factory Warranty Repair Service, Honda Care can be a big help.
- Provides coverage for meals and lodging up to $100 a day, for up to 3 days
- Must be more than 100 miles from home
- Must be due to mechanical breakdown
Concierge Services1, 2, 10
Honda Care Concierge Service is available around the clock, ready to help in many different ways.
- Emergency Cash Advance
- Emergency Airline Ticket Assistance
- Shipment of Personal Replacement Items
- Insurance-Claim Assistance
- Auto Glass Replacement Referral
Commercial Coverage for New Vehicles11
If your new Honda is a big part of how you do business, the new Honda Care plan offers commercial coverage. Ask your dealer for details.
- 1 This document is intended to provide an overview of coverages and benefits. Actual coverages, limitations, and exclusions may vary. Ask your Honda dealer or see your Service Contract and CCMC Membership Guidelines and/or Emergency Roadside Assistance Guidelines for complete details.
- 2 These benefits are provided by Cross Country Motor Club, Inc., except in Florida, where they are provided by American Honda Service Contract Corporation, and in AK, CA, HI, OR, WI and WY, where they are provided by Cross Country Motor Club of California, Inc. In California, Trip-Interruption Reimbursement is provided by American Honda Protection Products Corporation.
- 3 Up to $100 per occurrence; does not include parts.
- 4 For Model Year 2015 and newer vehicles. Honda Care Family Plan benefits cover up to 5 Honda or Acura passenger vehicles or Honda motorcycles registered to the same household address.
- 5 Towing is available when the vehicle is unable to proceed safely due to a mechanical failure.
- 6 Excludes natural-gas vehicles.
- 7 Exclusions include, but are not limited to, body parts, tires, maintenance items, glass, upholstery, trim, carpeting and ornamentation. Claims cannot exceed the cash value of the vehicle.
- 8 If no Honda dealership is available within towing distance, repairs may be made at a Honda Care-authorized service center.
- 9 Interest-free payment plan provided by Service Payment Plan, Inc.
- 10 Concierge service is not available in Florida.
- 11 Additional surcharge applies for commercial coverage.
Coverage for a New Plan begins when the vehicle is originally put into service and at zero miles. Coverage for Pre-Owned and Powertrain Plans begins on the vehicle service contract purchase date and at the mileage on the odometer on that date. The Honda New Vehicle Limited Warranty and Honda Care Vehicle Service Contract cover similar components and provide similar benefits. The Vehicle Service Contract coverage of those components and services begins when the New Vehicle Limited Warranty coverage has expired.
©2015 Honda Financial Services is a DBA of American Honda Finance Corporation and both are service marks of Honda Motor Co., Ltd. Honda, the H-mark symbol, and Honda Care are trademarks of Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
Administered by: American Honda Finance Corporation
Provided by: American Honda Protection Products Corporation
Provided in Florida by: American Honda Service Contract Corporation
P.O. Box 2225, Torrance, CA 90509-2225. License #60083
THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR A MOTOR VEHICLE SERVICE CONTRACT.
EXCEPT IN FLORIDA, THE SENDER OF THIS ADVERTISEMENT IS AMERICAN
HONDA PROTECTION PRODUCTS CORPORATION.