Need a tow here? We recommend Lang Towing!
Honda of Seattle - Service Department
Our Technicians Have a Combined Experience of 230 Years!
Honda of Seattle is proud to offer you the highest quality Honda service care. Our service advisors and Honda-trained technicians are here to provide the professional care you expect.
- Express Service
- Tire Replacement
- Express Service Oil Change
- Windshield Chip Repair
- Vehicle Detailing
- Wiper Blade Replacement
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Safety Brake Inspection
- Brake Pad Replacement
- Regularly Scheduled Maintenance
- Night Service
- Courtesy Shuttle (Monday-Saturday)
Drop Off and Pick Up Service
- Pet Friendly
- Free Wi-Fi
- Satellite T.V.
- Fireside Quiet Lounge
- Kids Play Area
- Indoor Heated Service Drive
- Complimentary Coffee & Tea
- Conveniently Located Downtown
Did You Know?
We service more than just Honda's, we can service most makes and models. Let us be your one stop for all your cars. You may have your Honda warranty services performed here even if we did not sell you your Honda. We are Honda certified to perform warranty services on any Honda.
Four Tips for Cold Winter Driving
Why not take a little time to be car care aware and make sure your vehicle is ready for the harsh winter weather ahead? Taking a few simple steps now can save you the headaches and cost of an emergency breakdown later, says the Car Care Council.
- Battery – Keep the battery connections clean, tight and corrosion-free. Cold weather is hard on batteries, so it’s wise to check the battery and charging system. Because batteries don’t always give warning signs before they fail, it is advisable to replace batteries that are more than three years old.
- Heater, Defrosters and Wiper Blades – Check that the heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) system are working properly as heating and cooling performance is critical for interior comfort and for safety reasons, such as defrosting. Fall is also a great time to check your air filters. Wiper blades that are torn, cracked or don’t properly clean your windshield should be replaced. As a general rule, wiper blades should be replaced every six months. When changing the blades, be sure to also check the fluid level in the windshield washer reservoir.
- Tires – Check the tires, including the tire pressure and tread depth. Uneven wear indicates a need for wheel alignment. Tires should also be checked for bulges and bald spots. If snow and ice are a problem in your area, consider special tires designed to grip slick roads. During winter, tire pressure should be checked weekly as tires lose pressure when temperatures drop.
- Brakes – Have the brake system checked, including brake linings, rotors and drums. Brakes are critical to vehicle safety and particularly important when driving on icy or snow-covered roads.
Getting your vehicle ready for winter while temperatures are still mild is a proactive approach to preventive maintenance that helps ensure safety, reliability and fewer unexpected repairs when severe winter weather strikes,” said Rich White, executive director, Car Care Council.
Let our factory trained service staff help you get ready for the cold days ahead and help ensure a happy holiday driving season!
Seattle auto repair, auto service, oil change, auto repair, car repair, automotive repair, transmission repair, transmission service, Honda recall, 60k service, 60000 mile service, 30k service, 30000 mile service, 15000 mile service, 15k Service, water pump, recalls, tune up car, brake service and repair, vehicle inspection, warning lights, scheduled maintenance services, air conditioning service, cooling system service, fluid maintenance service, diagnostics, Honda timing belt, transmission oil change, Seattle oil change, car oil change, oil change coupons.